OKAYYYYY....
So I did kinda not too bad for my exams, but I'm still gonna push myself harder cos I din perform up to expectations for several papers. Wanted all A's sigh.
Just gonna work harder I guess.
I'm wondering who reads my blog these days.
Nobody leaves any tag much, its always the same few friends who're tagging on my cbox!
Comeon people, you could just leave a msg saying 'hi, blah and blah visited or sth', at least help me make my day laaaaa! :)
OR CLICK ON MY ADS HELP ME EARN MONEY! :):):) ♥♥♥
HAO REN YOU HAO BAO! (do good deeds, what goes around comes around)He's online yet on busy status and not talking to me.
He doesn't auto conver with me.
I know its stupid, its just an interest.
Okay maybe infatuation, crush.
But I'm not going any like gaga over him whatsoever, and I'm definitely not obsessed with him.
Plain interest only okay.
But I cannot help feeling dejected yet childish.
I've got attention from my girlfriends and friends, but I'm being greedy and wanting part of his too.
Can I?
I see someone reading my blog at this very same moment as I'm typing this post.
I'm really wondering does he even check my fb profile, my tweets, my tumblr, or ask me questions on formspring?
Is he reading my blog right now?
Is he one of the 'suitors' asking me stuff there instead of approaching me face to face?
Although likelihood is 1%, there's still this teeny weeny bit of hope everytime I check out these social networking sites.
But he seems to be pretty unresponsive at times, and idk to take his replies as curt or just plain uninterested!
Sighs, this is what i dislike about mysterious and unpredictable people.
One minute they're nice and friendly, the next moment you see them turning their backs to you.
UGH. maybe I'm just desperate for some love in my life.
Read some horoscope facts that stated 'Libra's cannot live without love in their life', think pretty true ley.
We need constant attention and love from the people around us, we like to reciprocate, and we need to feel super loved to be happy too :D
Sounds simple minded and childish enough?
Guess that sums me up HAHA.
"Man, I love when I see “Message (1).” I can’t even describe the feeling I get, but it’s like, someone actually cares enough to ask me something personally through a message. I sound desperate, but getting messages are so lovely. I don’t care if it’s a good or bad one. I like being acknowledged."
Tumblr~
Anyway life's been pretty boring as I'd mentioned in earlier posts.
Need some hot hot chili spice hahaha :)
Conversation conflict that's always running through my brain:
A: "Stop thinking about him you goon!"
B: "Oh wait, please have more self confidence, you're attractive enough. Have hope that he might be charmed by you!"
A: "Okay, later make a wish at 11.11"
B: "Why so many days have passed and no seeming response from my wishes!"A: "What do you like about him anyway"
B: "Idk, keep reminicising about his smile when he appeared in front of me that day, love it haha. But at first no feeling one ley, idk why suddenly miss him so much too :S"
A: "Aiya, be independent laaaaaaaaaaa! Stop it! Your life doesn't revolve around any guy, and you no need to be dependent on any guy to be happy!
B: "I'm trying my best, but it gets harder and harder each day. My mind drifts more easily! I need stuff to preoccupy myself instead!"P/s: Should i still continue bearing hope till he's not single before i give up? LOL.
Wtf am i talking, nvm.
Pp/s: Basket, he's still online and not talking to me! HURMPHS. But I shan't be an irritating ass and go pester him either. Likka kid only. Nope I'm gonna wait!
Ppp/s: If you see this, hope you do not avoid me, or I've got nothing to say. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment