Follow me!

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Bad day to start with

HOLAAAAA IM BACK!!!

I guess I really should not have stayed up to watch the match earlier!
Should have just saved  my energy for today's Germany v Spain match.
UGH. I slept at 4 and woke up at 7.45 AND I USUALLY LEAVE MY HOUSE AT 8AM!!
So I did a bull-like mad rush in changing and packing my stuff.....

AND IN THE MIDST OF MY HASTINESS, I FORGOT TO BRING MY BELOVED BERRY PHONE AND MY ITOUCH OUT!!!!!!
MAD IRRITATED.
I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT MY PHONE LA!
and I'm meeting a sec sch friend for dinner later, so I'm going to have a hard time contacting him!
ZZZzz so frustrating. Luckily I'd already memorised his number since ages ago.

AND I WAS LATE FOR CLASSSSSSSSS. WALAO EH.
Everything screwed lorrrrr. Stupid match why held so late LOL.
The next match better be held in Asia haha!

P/S: I wanna recover quickly from my dry coughing fits!!!
Pp/s: GONNA BE BETTING ON GERMANY LATER. THEY'D BETTER WIN. ^^
Ppp/s: Hehehe the dutch won yesterday! Although like what I'd mentioned in my previous post that idk much about them, I prefer their country name 'Netherlands' over 'Uruguay', cos Uruguay sounds like some 'guay' - chicken (in chinese)

No comments:

Post a Comment