Follow me!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Inception! :D

Hehehe caught Inception yesterday with Huishan!
Awesome movie, din regret paying the 10 bucks for it. -(angry that I reached GV only to realise that their student price was only available for shows before 5pm.)
Cathay offers student price before 6pm! And I messed up between the 2.
So I was kinda pissed :(
But the great screenplay made up for it :)

Me went there totally blank, literally knowing nothing about the show, in order to keep the suspense.
Did not bother to read the summary, neither did I have any knowledge of who was starring in it.
HAHAHHHAHAHA SO I TOTALLY WOW-ED WHEN I WATCHED THE DAMN SHOW.
THE ACTORS ALL SO FREAKING HANDSOME CAN!


Even the not so handsome ones were considerably better than average.
From Leonardo DiCaprio to Ken Watanabe, they were all were so charming! :)
Considering their age, I guess they must have aged really gracefully, especially Ken Watanabe.

Haha can I marry Joseph Gordon Levitt?
He's still single right?
That charming actor simply wows me off my feet. Hehehehe. :)
Leonardo DiCaprio would be a better choice when he was younger.
So sexy whooo~
But too bet he is already old and married. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment