Follow me!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Backdated post~

Toyed with Samuel's macbook today! HAHA.
He went to school to collect his free adobe package or sth. Likka shiok lor.
Macbook given so much subsidy already still get so many other programs free.
NUS highly subsidised by govt huh.
But its highly unlikely that I will get to enjoy those subsidies.
Not planning to enter local uni anyway, because I also won't get into the course of my choice. :S

Anyway NUS is so near NP so he can drop by and visit me anytime, AND I'LL GET TO PLAY WITH HIS MACBOOK MORE OFTEN ^^
PHOTOBOOTH FTW! :)
Yeah, so I camwhored quite a little while he was waiting for Bengyew to transfer all 5 seasons of 'How I met your mother' HAHA.

 Okay lazy to spam my wall with photos, the rest are here http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5106081&id=630321446&ref=album#!/album.php?aid=194811&id=630321446

No comments:

Post a Comment