Follow me!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I don't like family arguements.



Sigh. Sudden tidal wave of emotions.

I was sitting here perfectly fine till my brother started quarrelling with my dad.
Huge quarrel. Things went flying everywhere, banging noises, heated arguements, voices raised top notch.
Been a long time since I heard a quarrel like this in the family.

That stupid brother of mine also has pretty no brains, stubborn till even the most tolerant of people would want to whack him i guess.
He goes around annoying the shit out of people without learning, so I can totally empatise with my dad.
So now I guess its cold war between the both of them.

And my mum still tried to make things worse by nagging at my dad saying why he always scolds my brother but not me.
Sucks to be me lol.
MUM SIDES BROTHER SO MUCH SHE'S BLINDED WHEN DAD SCOLDS HIM.
So now want to get dad to scold me instead and divert attention away from your beloved son huh?
Can't bear to see brother get chided for his wrongdoings, yet can't wait to see your daughter bearing all the scoldings for your beloved son?
Yesterday I was still trying to consult her on stuff and making an effort to chat happily with her, yet today she can't wait to see me be scolded. wtfuck?
Two-face ah?
Luckily dad still understands and treats me best ^^
Seriously, this family can be so topsy turvey at times I feel like I'm not part of it.

P/s: Please stop quarreling, I totally detest it!!!
Pp/s: Suddenly I feel so lonely, kinda deprived from idk what.
Ppp/s: Hope I don't end up crying to myself. Ages since I stopped being a crybaby. Don't wanna sink back into those times!
Pppp/s: Here's a picture I took using horrible webcam quality image. See my GERMANY TEE!!

CHIO MAX?

No comments:

Post a Comment