Wednesday, July 21, 2010
What am I doing with my life?
Okay, since I have a little free time to kill now, shall blog because I know I will be real lazy to do so when I reach home.
And I'll most probably be home late again :(
Ugh seriously much stuff to do these few days.
Finding it quite hard to cope.
FELL RIGHT ASLEEP AFTER REACHING HOME YESTERDAY.
Sian, need to get on with my life soon.
Kinda aimless now.
Hoho, why isit when nearing exams I always feel so disheartened and fatigued!!
Oh, I forgot to add being lazy too.
Wonder what am I doing with my life.
So many unaccomplished stuff.
I swear right after poly I will definitely go overseas and help the less fortunate at least once!!!
And I'll try to try out the other stuff that I've longed to try.
Hehe.bungee shall be up next.
I realised as I grow older I become more humji. Faster try before I age.HAHA
And at least no heart attack syndrome ^^
Gonna get back to work. Shan't keep my mind preoccupied with other stuff.
Gotta have to focus on work only tyvm.
Better write down a priority list to constantly enforce myself to follow the list. Or else....Haahahah.
Tata people! Help me click me ads ehehehe:)
Shall entertain you all when I have the time! Now I know my blog's all complains.
Bleah.
But I cannot help complaining. Really stressful, freaking myself out.
Because I really have to start working on my stuff or I won't get to accomplish my desired GPA!!!
And that's scary because I'm already in year 2, seems so fast, no time to play already :(
Sometimes, I feel that reaching 18 is both a good and bad thing.
For one, you get to do things legally without undue worries.
Yet it's time to start reflecting on your life's direction.
AHHHHHHHH.
Whoever said 18 is the best age to play and enjoy! How come me so stressed LOL.
And I never seem to have enough time on hand. Always being so busy and short of time for enjoying my own pasttimes.
Perhaps my time management skills really 10% only. HAHA.
Me would like to emigrate to New Zealand already la LOL.
2nd thing to complain: WHY AFTER I READ YESTERDAY'S NEWS, ANOTHER 2 PIPELINES EXPLODED IN DALIAN, CHINA. Why everywhere environmental catastrophe?
And the BP oil spill I think they detected seepage again-.-
Floods ravaging so many countries. What typhoon and nonsense.
ZZZ. Hate to read these kinda stuff though its part of reality.
Maybe 2012 will be pushed a few months earlier, in view of all these natural disasters. LOL
Anyway really byebye for now! Gonna catch toy story later hehehe:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment