But I look super shag in them. Don't like.
Samuel with his butter corn ramen!
Haha he really looks very young. Kid face LOL.
Hope he doesn't see this! :S
I think one can immediately see what I mean by 'looking extremely shag'
Okay nvm, I felt totally similar to how I looked heh.
They're really comfortable and casual and bright enough for my liking (Y)
Din get a chance to wear it out today though.
It was drizzling for practically the whole day, definitely a no-no weather to be parading around in those expensive shoes.
Expensive because I spent like a whopping 109 bucks on it.
Even more expensive than my adidas sports shoes.
And to add on to that fact, its only a pair of thongs!!!
Think it's going to be the most expensive footwear I'm ever going to buy in my whole life LOL.
But now I'd rather go for comfort than style.
Now's the lazy period, where I'm feeling lazy to dress up to school anymore.
So this shall be my investment muahahahaha.
I don't mind paying for comfort once in a while, and the main motivation for me to get this shoe was after I realised I had flat foot, and wanted to sort of correct it (refer to previous blog post).
Hiakhiak!
Today in school, me saw a girl wearing a pair of birkens(the 3-strap), in red too! And it was omg mad chio. Okay I kinda dislike the black one for that series, but HERS WAS IN RED LEY.
Cannot deny it's chioness.
Okay, idk if hers was this http://www.natuerlich.de/zoom/zoom.cfm?&MI=31&Artikel=53451&wg2=false OR THIS http://www.natuerlich.de/zoom/zoom.cfm?&MI=31&Artikel=54741&wg2=false
BUT THE POINT IS, BOTH ARE SO PRETTY!!!
I PREFER THE ONE FROM THE FIRST LINK. GIMME SOME COMMENTS IN MY TAGBOARD GUYS!!!And tell me which pattern suits my face more, the 3-strap one/the current one i bought.
thankyouverymuch!!! :)
P/s: Toy Story abit overrated lah. Not as sad as I'd expected it to be, because I tear easily and I din tear during this show. Okay it depends on each individual whatever.
Pp/s: WANNA CATCH INCEPTION SOON. HIGHLY RAVED ABOUT! I'M BRIMMING ON THE VERGE OF CURIOUSITY!!!
Ppp/s: Just hope you're not getting the wrong idea and avoiding me. Okay correction - hope you did not read the previous blogpost and misunderstand me. I'm not going to delete that post, because this is my blog and I write whatever I feel like speaking out. And at that point of time, I really felt like I suddenly miss you alot (as a friend) whom I wanna get to know well because of my interest in you. That's all. I hope to be able to get closer to you, share and talk stuff, and I'll gain another good friend. No harm done, I'm letting events take its own course.



No comments:
Post a Comment