Follow me!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Contributing to worldly efforts?



I wanna do somesort humanitarian work.

I wanna travel overseas and help out in those disaster/flood areas where relief is urgently needed.
Although I know that I could very well start by extending a helping hand in my very own homeland, I have an even more keen interest to experience how it is like for victims of a natural disaster.

I really want to immerse myself in the post disaster environment, where I'll get to experience the communers' lifestyle - dwelling in poor sanitary conditions with probably a lack of food and water. (depending on what natural disaster occurred)
I'll also have the opportunity to somewhat try to understand their physical and mental fears of rebuilding their lives again.
Furthermore, I'll gain hindsight on how strong-willed they are and how they're gonna go about rebuilding everything from scratch!
And the best part is, I would be able to see and feel everything vividly at that exact moment. :)

I think it would be highly motivational for me haha.
I really need this motivation right now.
Gahh. But I'm saying this not just because I need motivation, but its sparked by real interest & curiosity lurking inside me!
This is together with my wish to be able to do something for the society, to help those in need.

Okay, I really have no idea what I'm typing now.
Sorry if my sentences are half broken and etc.
So much stuff I wanna do and I wanna say, but it needs to be spoken forth in words, I can't seem to express it here.
My eyes are half closed and I'm in a state of dreamy subconsciousness.
Good night world, sweet dreams everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment