Yay. So Mel's planned out everything sui sui!
We're still gonna be travelling overseas, to a place further than Malaysia, which is called Thailand. Haha.
To me, travelling = take plane.
Okay la, take plane then shiok right.
Love the feel of the plane going upwards, exhilarating.
Only downside - maybe ear pain lor.
The last time I took a plane was last last year, went to HK after my o levels!
That's about it.
Almost went Korea the previous year, but clash in schedules forced my family to abandon plans :(
And this time round, I'll be going overseas with my gffffs :)
Hiakhiak!
Due to our budget, we chose Phuket as our preferred destination.
CHEAP OKAY!!
I think the flight tickets are like $148 by jetstar, and total accomodation costs for each person for 3 nights is roughly around $50+-$60(INCLUSIVE OF BREAKFAST)
So total flight + accomodation can be settled within $200 i guess?
This I like (Y)
And it's phuket so it'll be more of sun, surf, adventure, fun!
Spend less also, cos won't be shopping at BKK. haha
P/s: Boy, I miss you! Though we do chat, but you're always so busy and stuff, it kinda makes it hard for us to have proper conversations! It's always either me or you busy. Lol. Wonder if you miss me as much too. Haha :)
Pp/s: And I'm sad you aren't able to join us for our trip. But anyway, hope you will come back sooner than the date you mentioned! Then you can drive me up to Msia to eat hehehe. Me po bu ji dai to escape Sg!!!
Pp/s: I thank you for making me feel happy when chatting with you. Looking back at our exchanged conversations makes me smile without fail. Thank you for sharing with me those pictures OF FOOD AND SCENERY HAHA. Really wanna get to know you more, get to enjoy more stuff with you, wanna go explore more places with you. I think we really have similar interests!
Ppp/s: The song I sent you earlier, me likey alot! I've been trying to master the lyrics haha. Thank you for sharing that song with me too. Your reward is that I've gotten hold of the song so now you no need to go youtube just to listen to it haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment