You know, it's a really sad thing to be saddled with flat foot.
I'm back to the topic of this again because I wanna emphasize how sad it is when you wanna run but you just can't!
Most flat feet people always experience pains when running.
It's not muscle pain, but pain at the 'arch'.
We do not even have much of an arch to speak of in the first place. heh.
Why am I talking about this?
Because I wanna be able to run long distances, without heaving and panting at just 1km+!
I don't wanna get pains here and there.
Being not able to breathe though the nose is bad enough.
My mouth always gets so sorely dry and painful when running :(
Flat feet just has to add on to my already existing running difficulties.
Sighs. Oh well.
And one more thing!
Flat foot makes us unable to bounce and catch the rythmic beat of running as compared to those with foot arches.
... now I'm recollecting the days where Napfa was compulsory in Secondary School.
And I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!
ISIT FLAT FOOT WHICH CAUSED ME TO ONLY BE ABLE TO JUMP A MISERABLE 150CM MAX IN SECONDARY SCHOOL?
Okay so paiseh to announce my failure in standing broad jump, but yes, sad to admit that this was my very score.
And this was the score which i achieved only because my teacher 'forced' me to.
He believed that I could jump more than just 140cm, and so he decided to 'victimise' himself by sitting just before the 150cm mark, and by hook or by crook, I had to jump over his legs in order to guarantee a 150cm and above.
I merely missed jumping spot on his legs.
Cannot imagine.
Miraculously, I managed to hit 150cm just on the dot.
He forced me to jump over his legs twice.
And somehow, I told myself that if I did not make it over both times, I would be guilt ridden if I crunched his calf bones with my tremendous weight.
AND I DID IT TADAH.
But both times 150cm only fml HAHA.
Oh this was in sec 1/2 where I got my first GOLD. Lol.
People get gold in napfa machiam free and easy drop from sky.
Yet I have to struggle so hard.
Unfair :(
Anyway, back to topic.
I WANNA FREAKING BE ABLE TO RUN LONG DISTANCES WITHOUT TIRING MYSELF OUT SO EASILY BECAUSE I WANNA LOSE WEIGHT AND STAY HEALTHY AND KEEP FIT!
Pfffft.I don't care, I'll try to run more often, see if I can increase my stamina and willpower anot.
Yesterday's run was okay, but not up to standard.
I USED TO be able to run 2.4km without stopping, kinda no kick then.
Now given only 2 rounds around stadium(800m-.-) and I move like sludge.
Where have you been, stamina???
Come back soon, mummy needs you!!
You're welcome to knock on mummy's door anytime!:)
P/s: Haha I really need this crucial element for losing weight in order to fit into my pretty dresses for cousin's wedding due in Oct! Better to start now than never. Shedding those fats was never an easy task anyway.
Pp/s: Saw YunLum on the way home. I miss my secondary school friends whom I've not seen for quite sometime! Miss taking the bus with them, chitchatting and just hanging around. Quite lucky to see 2 of them yesterday while running too :)
Ppp/s: Yay the 2 projects down, later need to chiong some others again.
Hate that Singapore's life so hectic. Why not I just stay in some reclusive area and be a farmer or something.
Lol but then I'll have to wake up so early, not a fantastic choice either ^^
I just wanna enjoy life, enjoy doing stuff I love with the people I love, share my love for arts, pretty stuff, whatever. I'm weird and I like doing many weird stuff anyway hehehe ^^
Pppp/s: Guess what, I overtalked during the presentation of my e-portfolio today. Haha. 5 mins is definitely not enough! No, actually, I did not hear the warning clap at 4 mins and i continued rambling on happily. HAHA.
Anyway, I'm no longer so worried about presentations! Impromptu speech already helped me buck up my public speaking skills. So going up there to talk seems pretty normal and comes naturally to me now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment