Wtf. open legs so big and suntan on carpark's highest level. YOU MAD OR WHAT. So unladylike. LOL
Haha I literally LMAO when i read this article. If I had been present at the scene, I swear I would have rolled my eyes at this funny lady. Her trolley looks enough to block off space for 2 people I think. Really. Even if you wanna do whatever you like without seeing the need to bother about people's perspective of you, do at least have a certain sense of consideration la ALAMAK. FAIL BIG TIME.
HAHAHA OH ANOTHER FUNNY THING I SAW FROM SISTER'S BLOG.
''Now I understand what marketing is:
You are at a party and you see a very pretty girl. You approach her and
tell her: "I am very good in bed". That is Direct Marketing.
You are at a party with a group of friends and you see a very pretty
girl. One of your friends approaches her and tells her: "That guy over
there is very good in bed". That is Advertising.
You are at a party and you see a very pretty girl. You ask for her phone
number. The following day you call her and tell her: "I am very good in
bed". That is Telemarketing .
You are at a party and you see a very pretty girl. You recognize her, you
approach her and refresh her memory by telling her: "Do you remember how
good I am in bed?" That is Customer Relationship Management.
You are at a party and you see a very pretty girl. You get up, fix your
tie, pour her a drink, open the door for her, pick up her bag when it
falls and you tell her: "I am very good in bed". That is Public Relations.
You are at a party and you see a very pretty girl. She approaches you and
tells you: "I heard you are very good in bed". That is BRANDING!!'' P/S: JUST FOR LAUGHS FOR THOSE WHO ARE CURRENTLY TAKING ANY MARKETING MODULE AND ROUGHLY KNOW THE TERMS IM REFERRING TO HAHA.

No comments:
Post a Comment