Follow me!

Monday, July 12, 2010

overdue photos

HEHEHE I nagged and nagged at Ethan to upload the pictures and he finally did so! (all taken on june 20th i think-shit i have prob keeping track of dates!)
My efforts paid off hahahha :)
He told me 'u're quite good at nagging', and I said 'i don't view that as a compliment' and he said '' u should be happy you have this trait. mothers are supposed to have them and all mothers are the best in the world'
Haha its not the exact conversation, but its sth along the same lines.
I don't know if he meant to be sarcastic or not but nvm.
Think postitively LOL.


I fished these 40 out of an album of 200+, too many shots LOL!
Adore his DSLR absolutely. ^^
I realised many pictures in the original fb album were snapped of me eating, that tells you something huh.
SHOWS HOW MUCH I LIKE FOOD (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment