I think I'm on a eating spree.
HAHA HOW!!!!
STRESS LEY, keep eating OMFG.
How to lose weight like that. LOL.
Okay it's not that i eat big meals at a time.
But recently, I become hungry just within the span of a few hours!
And to satisfy my hunger, I keep finding stuff to munch on!!!
I even have to ask myself, is it so kua zhang(exaggerated) not.
Somehow it is. JIALAT.
Whoever said having breakfast makes you full and you'll eat less at lunch and dinner.
NONSENSE LOR.
On the contrary, eating breakfast makes me more hungry only?
Don't take breakfast = not so hungry. ^^
Anywayzxzx, time for a short rest!
Woke up so early today.
Set my alarm to 5.15am but snoozed till 6.20am HAHAA.
It's been a long time since I woke up that early!!
Shall chiong work again later grrr.
P/s: Thank you Meixuan, you have really been a big help in MWA!
Pp/s: Something's bringing me down, but I can't exactly pinpoint what it is. :(
Feel kinda lonely and distanced.Weird moodswing. Must be the time of the month dropping a warning on me, which explains these unexpected feelings. I NEED A HUG, it should be able to solve any problems I'm facing^^
Feel kinda lonely and distanced.Weird moodswing. Must be the time of the month dropping a warning on me, which explains these unexpected feelings. I NEED A HUG, it should be able to solve any problems I'm facing^^
Ppp/s: Glared at one stupid inconsiderate aunty in the bus today. Everyone's paying the same bus fare, everyone deserves a chance to sit if there's any available seat!
Who gave you the rights to place your freaking bag there, who you wanna 'KOPE' the seat for huh.
SUPER PISSED WHEN I ENCOUNTER THESE KINDA SHITTY PEOPLE.
Have some empathy for others la!
Glare at you and stare down at your bag for so long still can act oblivious and shake leg! Pfffft.
Pppp/s: I miss my girlfriends and you. Would you give me a hug if I asked you to?
Do I look adorable enough for a hug from you? HAHA.
I don't want lecherous old men ah.
And neither am I doing the satan sign, was just trying to act spastic hehehe.

Pppp/s: I miss my girlfriends and you. Would you give me a hug if I asked you to?
Do I look adorable enough for a hug from you? HAHA.
I don't want lecherous old men ah.
And neither am I doing the satan sign, was just trying to act spastic hehehe.

Love my smile in this last picture, but wtf my face still looks uber fat idk why.
MUST BE SOME WEBCAM PROBLEM. HAHAHA. Everytime I make use of my webcam to take shots, my face appears super fat.
It probably hates me :(
But I've actually underused it, so no reason to hate me too!
OH btw, Marc said I look like Elva's(xiao ya xuan) long lost twin in my second last picture.
Do I?
HAHAHA I'm open to any comments, whether complimentary/negative :)
PEOPLE, IF YOU LIKE MY PHOTOS OR FIND IT ENTERTAINING THEN PLEASE HELP ME BY CLICKING ON MY ADS, THANKS A MILLION IN ADVANCE! :D
PEOPLE, IF YOU LIKE MY PHOTOS OR FIND IT ENTERTAINING THEN PLEASE HELP ME BY CLICKING ON MY ADS, THANKS A MILLION IN ADVANCE! :D







No comments:
Post a Comment