Follow me!

Monday, July 26, 2010


Must thank Samuel, Mel, and Huishan for helping me out in my e-portfolio.
Though it's just a minor 10% assignment. Every small % counts and I really appreciate them taking the effort to assist me in editing and summarizing this assignment.

This stupid assignment really made me dig through all my certificates, badges, trophies, whatever I have stored away that is of significance to boast about.
And I spent so many hours on it, when I'm just going to have to stand out there to present for no more than 5 minutes.
Projects ah projects.
Really drain your time to no end.

2 presentations tmr.
Almost down with 2 projects.

Jiayou Eckerene Wong! Jiayou to everyone out there who shares the same sentiments as me!

1 week + 4 more days and this projects nightmare will be over!
Though it will be the start of study nightmare. HAHAH.


P/s: YOU FUCKING SLOPPY GROUPMATES. I'VE REALLY HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ALL!!! [aimed at certain 3 people, not my coursemates]

Pp/s: If you happen to read this, you'd better get your ass kicked and start being hardworking or you all are forever gonna be stuck in your pathetic lazy sludge!
That is unless you wanna continue retaining modules, or get kicked out of school.
Do grow up tyvm!

No comments:

Post a Comment