Follow me!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Must exercise more


Just showered, feeling very shiok!
Haha I must be sounding quite stupid, because who doesn't feel shiok after a great shower!!!

But today was extra shiok! :)
Cos it was after much sweating from playing bball in sch & climbing up 16 flights of stairs when I reached my block.
Song bo, so long never 'exercise' already.
Finally did a little more vigorous movement today, more than just climbing up and down np's slope-.-
Good to be playing with fellow coursemates too, funnnn :D

Have been nua-ing at home too much lately. Haven't got the time to really exercise much.
I've been going home pretty often, either to catch up on sleep or work or projects!!!
Hehehe so today's a great day, topped with my good Bstats score earlier in the morning to brighten my day!
I'mma a happy girl nao.
But I'm still missing out on sth, shan't say here though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment