![]() |
| shag face after doing project. |
Guess we're getting to know each other more and more!
And I think we're still highly attracted to each other, cos we super power pack can talk so long into the nights for several days straight. Haha!
Been a long time since I talked so late into the night with someone on the phone.
Hehe I'm feeling bliss, but I keep wondering if I'm doing the wrong thing and am I spoiling someone's else happiness in the process.
I hope I'm not doing something wrong because I don't wanna get karma knocking on my door one day.
Maybe its my personal perspective. aiyahhh, I'm so confused!
But I'm too selfish to let go or ignore anything either. :S
Din realise I could be so selfish in this sense, cos I've never encountered such a problem before!
Anyway, I iz heading out to haz dinner with him and the others now! Byebye.




No comments:
Post a Comment