I'm being honest, though its actually a half desired outcome. (humans are selfish creatures, right? )
A little unfair for me in the end, but at least I don't need to feel guilty towards her anymore.
Definitely understand girls mindsets, and how is it like for a girl to find out such stuff.
I've been through it before.
Partially, the good side of me was hoping to hear this outcome, because I always encouraged him to talk things out with her, and I was also hoping their relationship would take a turn for the better soon so that I could at least give up quickly before I fell in any deeper. And if they got back together, I would be guilt-free, this would just be a passing experience in my life :)
I really feel happy that their relationship was not lost, afterall, they'd already come so far with so much more memories.
Now, thank goodness I've not sunk deep in yet, I still see him as a closer than normal guy friend, so lets keep things that way.
I'll just wait it out till my feelings for him fade off. Afterall, its still attraction and not love yet I guess.
Much easier to handle and lock aside these feelings.
(Hope its easier done than said!)
And it really feels good to not have been an interference in their relationship.
I would not want to be hated by his gf, nor be labelled by any other girl as a slut BECAUSE I AM DEFINITELY NOT THAT KINDA PERSON.
I was just a tad selfish because I knew that technically this was not really right, but I couldn't be firm and ignore him totally.
Anyway, now with things cleared, they both feel better, I hope they understand and cherish each other more, AND I HOPE I WONT MEET WITH THIS KINDA COMPLICATION ANYMORE HAHA.
Goodnight world.
I believe its fate that led us to meet, and I believe fate will lead me to my right path.
What's meant to be will be, things just occur naturally, it can't be helped.
It's not my choice to make, I'll still follow wherever fate leads me to, and I hope I arrive at that destination soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment