First experience at Rebel, they have a pretty lousy podium as compared to Ph's!
So small, and its so low that those dancing up there can still be bua-ed(touched) by others.
Basically its just a small step where the max it can fit is up to 3 people i guess? Tight squeeze though.
AND I STILL PREFER PH'S MUSIC! Cos of Ph resident DJ - Dj Kzee.
![]() | |
| The girls!! |
And I only club because I like the music.
I'm quite the conservative when it comes to clubbing, because I won't allow myself to be touched by strangers at any part of my body except probably my waist?
But then again its abit no-no, because guys tend to be greedy.
Personally, I find myself getting very uncomfortable when I see guys trying to approach me or when strangers are getting too close.
I start to become wary of them, preparing to hit their hands if they dare do anything, or I'll simply just move away.
Without any friends there to protect me, I'll feel super vulnerable and insecure because I'll harbour thoughts that there are many perverse people lurking nearby, waiting to leap onto their prey, and you might just be one of them.
& I'll dance with caution and be super wary of everyone, thus being unable to let loose and just dance.
People go to clubs to destress, I think if there was no single form of protection around me, I will pretty much stress myself out there. headache LOL.
![]() |
| The guys!! |
Yeah, and two people I'm grateful for the whole night is Yaoguang & Xavier. They basically watched over me and Stel the whole night, blocking off intruders, as well as trying to shove people away so that we girls had more space to dance. :)
Felt very warm and loved that night, thank goodness for them^^
| All of us!! |
The company you're with is of utmost importance when you're out partying or enjoying yourself, girls, always make sure you go with a group with at least someone who's protective!
Feel safe partying with this group of guys, looking forward to our next meeting!
You've intruded my mind, got me all obsessed over you, giving me shivers, and causing me to dream too perfect dreams.


No comments:
Post a Comment