Follow me!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm picking myself up!


Hi people, I'm still sad, but all should be well in no time right! :)
Shall let nature take its course. ^^
I definitely shouldn't emo over such stuff, move forward and not look back! ^^


Anyway, I'm gonna get myself outta the house later. Watching Harry Potter with an old buddy!
Cheh, he got himself a gf last year and I din even know till recently.  :/
But she seems pretty hahaha. Later I'm gonna stare at pretty girl's face again dieeee.
(sorry but I prefer staring at pretty girls than handsome guys ^^)


So much work to do, probably hafta rush home after movie + dins.
Sian, I always don't seem to have ample time for everything I wanna do, probably because I wanna do everything & anything!
Still have my novels and magazines untouched on my table, my room to re-tidy, blahblah.
Won't be able to join the girls for Ladies Night today too!
Sorry Stel, I know you took leave just for this!! :(:(
But I still have to say no! :/


Anyway, will upload pics after my room's completely done!
See the horrible 'before' and the sparkling 'after' :D

No comments:

Post a Comment