Follow me!

Monday, November 29, 2010

550D!

lazy to edit! Picture taken last Sat, after Sitex!

Yay. Daddy helped me to get my DSLR already ^^
A CANON 550D!

Although I'm the one paying for it myself, I still appreciate the effort he took to travel to town just to source out the best camera buy for me!
He had to hop over to 2 different places, funan IT mall and harbourfront just to get my respective camera body and lens at the best prices.
*Ahem* that was because I wanted to get an extra fixed lens on top of the standard zoom lens provided. (made it troublesome :x)

Really love & adore my dad.
His unconditional love really power!!
He's more hardworking than I am lazy please.
He knew I wanted it quick and since we din get it at the IT fair on Sunday, he actually went down right the next day - TODAY!!!
HIGHLY EFFICIENT LOR.
Couldn't stop hugging him. Hahah.

NOW I HAS THE CAMERA ON HAND, I CAN HAS MORE TIME TO PRACTISE AND FIDDLE WITH IT.
It came at such a great time, 2 weeks later will be my first IS photography lesson if I'm not wrong :)

they said i look like an air-stewardess with my scarf -.- I think very retro leh, my mum's one LOL

Fixed lens take picture nicer (Y) though its quite annoying when you have to stand so far back to adjust the distance to focus. bleah.
Initially, I thought that getting an extra lens would cost me extra, and the total cost would be close to the sitex price, but it was kinda far from that lor.
So now I've a lens UV filter, screen protector, 8GB SD, camera bag, camera body, the standard 18-50mm zoom lens and a f1.8 50mm fixed lens for just $1,250. 

NAIIIISE!!!

stupid sitex queue so long, sell $1,349 for body and zoom lens, to add in the extra fixed lens need add extra 60 bucks or sth.
I PROBABLY SAVED LIKE MORE THAN A $100??



PEOPLE, I'VE WARNED YOU!
DON'T BUY CAMERAS FROM IT SHOW! BUY DIRECT FROM CANON, YOU'D PROBABLY GET A BETTER DEAL THERE.
IT SHOW MAYBE MEANT FOR GETTING DESKTOPS/LAPPIES/FREEBIES ONLY!
But their freebies all cheapcheap so you know what to do lah!

No comments:

Post a Comment