I've noticed they spam other friends cboxes too!
Revival of the old advertising trend huh.
But it's BACK IN BULK. LOL
Anyway, really sorry for the lack of updates.
Basically, school, tutorials and going out.
I've like 6 other library books on pending status for me to read!
Haven't managed to fish out sometime to relax and read though.
On tuesday, 2.11.10,
On wednesday, 3.11.10,
Impromptu meet up with Andreas in town, had the awesome bonchon chicken wings as appetizer while chit-chatting, I humiliated myself by suddenly crying when talking. -.-
And the thing I wanted to get from Tangs was sold out last Friday. Cry me a river :(
After that, Samuel brought me out to eat as a late birthday treat :)
I love treats, thats why I like treating people to make them feel happy too ^^
First intention was to go to Haji Lane, but he mentioned the food there was only so-so, so we walked over to Liang Seah St to try a newly opened cafe by Singapore celebrity Pornsak, which sells Thai food of course.
![]() |
| Food was not bad! Had dessert which was just round the corner too! |








No comments:
Post a Comment