![]() |
| before editing |
Yesterday I had my hair dyed at Jac's!
The colour did not turn out the french beige I wanted :(
It was supposed to be a greenish kinda dirty blonde, but I din bleach my hair, probably hence the dark colour.
SIAN :(
Should have ga si (been more daring to) take a brighter shade since my base is not bright to start with :/
![]() |
| after editing! PRETTY COLOURS ROCK MY WORLD. |
Anyway, it still looks freshly dyed, with no ugly black roots, so its okay for now!
Not as if cannot dye again right :)
| |
| BEFORE! |
![]() |
| AFTER! Used photoshop(gradient) & photoscape(compiling) :) |
Ugh, I'MMA SUPER PISSED OFF NOW!
RANTING TIME STARTS!
Well, just minutes ago, I was carrying my freaking heavy laptop, got myself a seat at the Coronation Plaza stop, of course happy right!
Then a few stops away, some aunties boarded the bus.
Since I'm feeling tired and carrying a heavy laptop with a long journey to go, obviously I'll debate whether to give up my seat?
Most of the time I'll give up, but it also depends on how frail the aunties/elderly look.
Since the aunties that boarded the bus din look too old (they looked like those gossipy, fit, dance aunties) and were busy chatting to their hearts content, I din bother to let them have my seat.
Actually I wanted to let the old man behind them have my seat, but it would be super weird to give up my seat to someone else instead of giving them, who were standing right in front of me. :/
Many people alighted at the Westmall stop, including Huishan, and seats beside me were freed for those aunties.
I toyed with my phone, stoned, closed my eyes to rest......
AND THEY STARTED COMPLAINING ABOUT ME.
HAVE SEATS, SIT DOWN ALREADY, STILL WANNA START COMPLAINING.
WTF WIN ALREADY.
They started talking loudly about how teens these days don't give up their seats, saying what 'pretend to use phone, pretend to sleep' etcetc, which was obviously aimed at me because those were my actions awhile ago before they started gossiping.
One still said something like 'Wo gu yi jiao ni guo lai zuo, ta hai bu hui zhu dong rang wei'. (I asked you to come over to sit on purpose, and she still did not give up her seat automatically.)
WTF SERIOUSLY.
& they prattled on and on and on, revolving around the same topic of teens, and how 'inconsiderate & oblivious' I was, and that me upon hearing them speak, 'still pretended to sleep' WHADDFUCK really.
HAD TO RESIST THE FREAKING URGE TO OPEN MY EYES TO STARE DAGGERS AT THEM.
80-90% of the time, I give up my seats to the needy, the remaining times I don't do that, is for people like them who expect me to give up my seat when they don't need it at all.Stupid aunties, not even carrying anything heavy, can maintain balance so well, seem more fit than me, & chit chat so loudly.
HOW ON EARTH DO YOU DESERVE THE SEAT MORE THAN ME JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR AGE!If you're a kind elderly, yes I would definitely give up my seat for you no matter how tired I am.
If you're just a normal auntie, but you're lugging loads of bags/heavy stuff, yes I would not reconsider before letting my seat to you.
IF YOU'RE A GOSSIPY AND FIT AUNTIE carrying totally no load at all, NO WAY I'm gonna give up my seat to you even if you stare daggers back at me ^^
Because most likely, you are the kind who pushes and squeezes people during peak hour, fight your way into trains and buses, in my opinion, you definitely do not deserve it.
And I'm wondering were you missing me yesterday?
Your retweet was because something was triggered in you, was it?



No comments:
Post a Comment