Blogging in class now while waiting for the teacher to make his rounds helping the students.
And its heavenly with a cup of Koi by my side.
DOUBLE YUMS!! ^^
I paid more attention in class today. This is a good thing :)
At last I feel that I understand more, after so many semesters of learning IT. Haha.
Was totally lost at programming codes.
I think I'm definitely not an IT person.
I'm not an IT idiot, but neither am I a genius at it. Not adept I would say.
I find it a chore to memorise all these codes, and to even understand them.
After copying and pasting the codes, I would just forget everything and be a blur queen the very next minute
Haha anyway less on how stupid I am in IT, just wanna say that I had a fun time with the clique yesterday @ Sentosa!
We managed to get the Luge tickets for half price, so each ticket cost just 6 bucks for us to sit the skyride and to enjoy the luge! HEHEHE ^^
Pictures are in Winson's DSLR, will hafta wait till he uploads them then I'll 'kope' it from him!
No comments:
Post a Comment