Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Halloween!!
My first time really celebrating Halloween - as in really dressing up and stuff.
Decided to celebrate it at Powerhouse last Saturday night, since I'm already 18 and all.
Hmmm, kinda a bad choice to go Ph during events like these, because I realised the crowd there is insane!!
We waited for 3-4 freaking hours before being able to enter, so we entered around 3.15am.
WHADDFUCK right. Usually this is the time when people start to leave the clubs, and yes, this was the time we entered. Not re-entry ah. FIRST TIME ENTER.
And shaggest max, I had to wake up in 5 hours time for my normal Sunday job. a 12-9 job which left me practically dozing off every hour as there was nothing to keep me preoccupied with.
Ohoh, and when we entered, just nice the music changed from R&B to trance style. We did not really drink before that, and were unable to get high in there.
Sucks for my first time 'overage' experience in a club. Zzz
The girls dragged me up to the podium too. So paiseh, cannot really dance and still go dance at the podium.
And earlier today, Stel mentioned that her NP friends/seniors(a group of 6 guys, 2 were handsome somemore!) recognised me and Selina, seriously OHMYTIAN. I must have made such a fool of myself.
NO FACE NO FACE NO FACE. lolol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment