Follow me!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

A cup of coffee, a cup of tea, a cup of sweetness


Went for another movie with Huishan yesterday!
2 days straight at town to catch movies, we must be really bored.


Anyway, we watched 'Unstoppable' today.
Super action packed, awesome show! My heart literally leapt outta my chest many moments in the movie.
FOLKS. GO CATCH IT SOON BEFORE IT IS OUT OF THEATRES!


Oh, one more thing.
Yesterday I dropped my ezlink card in the bus, with my concession only 5 days old!!
Was super frantic because to remake an ezlink card with a new bus concession, it amounts up to at least 80 bucks. Totally fml right.

But it was proved to me that kind souls still exist!
With the recent span of slashings, violence and evil people whatsoever, I almost believed that people were just getting worse, did good still thrive anymore these days?

ANYWAY, SOMEONE RETURNED MY EZLINK CARD!
& I could claim it back on the very same day.
Awesome person, cannot thank he/she enough.
Words are unable to express my utmost gratitude towards that person! ^^

♥♥♥whoever you are!

2nd pic: Weihao, 3rd pic: Alvin, 4th pic: Birthdayboy
2nd pic: Stella, 3rd pic: Andy, 4th pic: Xavier

In the night, went prawning with Stel, Yaoguang, Alvin, Andy, Xavier, Weihao.
We were the first to celebrate Yg's birthday I think?
Which is today la, but we celebrated it overnight.
The guys seem not bad at catching prawns lol.
Whereas I let many prawns run away from me. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment