Follow me!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hi, I'm Dobby, a free elf.


Harry Potter was not bad! (Y)
Much better than all the previous harry potter shows :)
Had several slight heart attacks watching the show LOL.
Hahaha in the starting of the movie, when they suddenly showed a pair of eyes, someone in front screamed 'fuckyou' HAHA.
Guess that girl was shocked out of her wits.
Okay but I cannot laugh at her cos I got shocked at other times too. LOL.


Anyway, it was nice meeting up with Levi.
I really love meeting old friends occasionally, makes me feel real happy. I guess I'm easily contented.
And we dined at Waraku yesterday, so happy, long time since I ate there.
Too bad my $10 Waraku voucher expired like last week bleah :(
But they got student price leh, readers don't say I never share ah.
25% off everyday, no time limit - e.g only for dinner/lunch whatever.

My friends all say he has a celebrity face. Really? HAHA

AHHH I WANT TO DIE ALREADY. SCHOOL FUCKING STRESSES ME OUT.
NEED TO RELAX. GET MY DSLR THIS WEEK. snap and snap and snap pretty pictures! :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment