It's a backdated post, which means I manually changed the date and time of this post, because I don't wanna crowd up my next post with stuff that happened on previous days.
In the day:
The clique surprised me with a watch which I'd been aiming for recently!
And they gave it to me as a surprise birthday present, with a mini surprise birthday celebration at the atrium.
Okay, I can't really say it was a surprise since I was already expecting something from the way they behaved HAHA.
But I was really shocked that they got me the watch, touching la awwww.
| My dear babies! <3<3 |
![]() |
| chio, agreed? :) |
Then ahpa, huishan, winson, me went to St Games to play while Valson busied himself at work!
We shun bian tried Gong Cha over at Novena Square, where St Games is currently located at.
![]() |
| See my chio watch on my hand muahaha. Perfect right? |
Personally, I still think Koi's been the best so far. Not even each a cup/I <3 Taimei/GongCha can compare to it.
In the night:
First, met up with L and it was kinda disappointing.
He himself had suggested to meet today night and naturally, one would think that he wanted to meet and chill for the whole night right.
The result?
I only got to chat a little with him in the car otw to Mt Sophia, walked around there for 10 mins, and he had to rush off to meet his army mates for supper.
Tell me about flying my kite.
So, so disappointing.
Had not seen him for quite awhile and I thought we could sit and chill and catch up with each other, but apparently, his army mates were prioritised over me.
And I still thought him asking me out was for a late birthday celebration or something, and I went to google many places with nice ambiance to chill and to dine at, but atlas.... SIGH.
![]() |
| Haoting, Yaoguang, Alvin! (3rd pic) |
On the other hand, lucky Stella called me out on the same night!
Alvin was driving the rest and they were headed to eat the Rochor Rd taohuey near Selegie, which was quite near to Mt Sophia where I was at.
Followed by which we went to Woodlands waterfront to play MONOPOLY DEAL. HAHA.
That brightened up my mood much more, those people made my day :)
![]() |
| View at woodlands waterfront |
![]() |
| Yaoguang, Alvin, Stel, Bets, me, Haoting! |







No comments:
Post a Comment