2010 Top 25 most popular korean idols
25. Super Junior Siwon
24. Super Junior Kibum
23. BIGBANG TOP
22. FT ISLAND Hongki
21. After School Jooyeon
20. SNSD Jessica
19. BIGBANG Seungri
18. Super Junior Leeteuk
17. Super Junior Kangin
16. Super Junior Sungmin
15. SS501 HyunJoong
14. SS501 Youngsaeng
13. SNSD Tiffany
12. Super Junior Donghae
11. Super Junior Eunhyuk
10. Wonder Girls Sohee
9. Super Junior Heechul
8. SNSD Yoona
7. BIGBANG G-Dragon
6. SNSD Taeyeon
5. TVXQ Changmin
4. TVXQ Yunho
3. TVXQ Jaejoong
2. TVXQ Yoochun
1. TVXQ Junsu
2010 Top 25 Best Voices(Male)
01. Kim Junsu (TVXQ)
02. Kim Jae Joong (TVXQ)
03. Se7en
04. Kim Ryeowook (Super Junior)
05. Andy Lee
06. Kim Hyun Joong (SS501)
07. Jung Ji Hoon/Rain
08. Lee Min Woo
09. Park Yoo Chun (TVXQ)
10. Kang Ta
11. Cho Kyu Hyun (Super Junior)
12. Lee Hong Ki (F.T. Island)
13. Jun Jin
14. Shim Changmin (TVXQ)
15. Kim Jong Kook
16. Kim Ye Sung (Super Junior)
17. Shin Hye Sung
18. Son Ho Young
19. Kang Daesung (Big Bang)
20. Oh Jung Hyuk
21. Lee Seung Gi
22. Kim Jong Hyun (SHINee)
23. Tae Yang (Big Bang)
24. Ryan (PARAN)
25. Lee Dong Hae (Super Junior)
All these were taken from this website http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1334908
If interested in any further details, do click on the link and take a look at the idol group rankings, from fashion sense, vocals to their overall.
Please don't mistake me as a crazy fanatic, I just happened to google about 'CN Blue' after seeing it on Hs blog, and went to google other groups like FT Island, Big Bang to try and compare the difference between all these groups.
The first few Korean singers I used to love during the debut of the Kpop craze were singers like DBSK Junsu, DBSK JaeJoong, Se7en, BoA for their soothing and good vocals.
Then came along other groups like Big Bang, FT Island, SS501 etc, u name it.
And now what, there's a 'CN BLUE' too???
When will these new kbands ever stop popping out!
It's kind of irritating, because they don't really sing well, are not that handsome, and have all those irritating Kpop techno and pop that covers their real voice(which probably doesn't sound good).
Songs like 2ne1 - Follow Me. Is that even a song?
It doesn't carry any emotion, is that considered as a new evolution of what a proper song is supposed to be?
Okay, maybe it is a song but it definitely doesn't sound musical nor melodious.
Sounds more like an irritating repetitive chant meant to irritate.
If you've not heard of it before, go watch the MV.
Their voices in there remind me of me saying 'aaaah' to a blowing fan. It gives the same robot effect. Go try it ^^
Anyway, I'm just writing this post because it's sad that DBSK disbanded, I'm still awaiting the day they'll return as an even stronger band to produce greater songs!
& I'm also sad about the evolution of Kpop songs, from the once soothing songs to these -UGH-.
Not that it's exactly a bad thing to everyone, and I won't critisize peoples work, but its UGH in my opinion.
From DBSK's My Destiny to DBSK's Mirotic.
From BoA's Winter Love to her Hurricane Venus. (In it her makeup and dressing changed by leaps and bounds that I couldn't recognise the once beautiful and angelic looking girl, rather, she seems more like Lady Gaga now)
Maybe its to change their image to conform to the new evolution of the Kpop scene, but personally I'd prefer their old image much much more.
MUST WATCH!!!! SEE HOW POWER THEIR VOCALS ARE. AND JUNSU FTW^^
SO LONG AGO, CUTE RIGHT THEM!
ANOTHER MUST WATCH!
I USED TO LOVE THIS SONG, AND I REALISED THAT HE SINGS ACOUSTIC NOT BAD TOO! BUT STILL NOT AS STRONG AS DBSK. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment