GUESS WHAT!!!
I'M OFFICALLY 18!~~~
Age 18 on the 18 of Oct! Cool huh.
A age where I can legally club and drink without worrying about being caught and whatsnot, and I can start booking classes for my driving license soon? :D
Jac came to find me after work, and we went over to her house!
We were searching for inspirations for Halloween costumes, and she kept delaying my time till it was 12am and suddenly she produced 2 mini cakes! One durian, the other chocolate.
But both very tasty HAHAH.
![]() |
| My mini durian cake! |
But we laughed many hours over her family's past photos. Hahahah nostalgic!
And according to her, that was only part 1 of the celebration, part 2 comes during Halloween time!
She said I would definitely love it badly :D
So I'm expecting something great, so excited to know what she has in plan for me!
I really love surprises, though I don't really like to plan one.
Hehe I love having surprises being planned for me, makes me feel super blessed!
DUPER ♥♥♥ MY FRIENDS!!! ^^
RIGHT NOW, IM MORE EXCITED ABOUT WHAT'S IN STORE FOR ME LATER, cos my other group of girls asked me to meet them at 3pm in Town!
Better not make me do something embarrassing haha.
Anyway, I'm tired and I neeed my beauty rest now, gdnights!





No comments:
Post a Comment