Yo people.
I haven't exactly been the most hardworking of bloggers out there ever since I was preparing for my trip, during the trip, and after it!
Seems like the only time which I'm working hard at blogging would have to be
1) during normal school days when I get too bored, OR
2) during exam period when I become too stressed, and one way to let all these boredom and stress out is to RANT AND RANT AND RANT HERE ^^
I'm still having holidays now though.
School starts on the 25th Oct.
Till then, I'd better find something meaningful to do. Wasting my whole holidays watching shows/going out/playing seems kinda like a waste of $$ and time.
After reaching SG on 30th Sept, I've literally been a couch potato.
Today's the 6th and I'm still at home busy finishing up my dramas!!
I've been watching one after another for the past 7 days, except going out with my mum for dinner on Saturday, working full day on Sunday, and out yesterday evening for a swim with S and M.
But after I come back, I continue 'chionging' my shows late into the night!
UNHEALTHY, REALLY UNHEALTHY. :S
So bad that its taking a toll on my body, making me cough through the day and night, making me have breathing difficulties now.
Fuck it so much, I feel my heart getting weaker and weaker with each cough.
It scares me to no end cos I feel as though I've aged decades.
Oh, it causes my eyesight to worsen too! :(
So from today, no more watching shows till late night. Totally not worth the energy and health seeping away from my body!
P/s: I hope I'll complete the editing of photos by today night! 400+ photos, but started on none. Sighs.
Oh, and speaking of photos, I got into the IS MODULES I wanted!
Understanding relationships & exploring photography.
Yummy names, so these should be fun modules!
And since its fun to me, I hope I'll enjoy it and score well in them too muahahah :)

No comments:
Post a Comment