Follow me!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Vagueness


Hit the beaches today with Hs!
It was just to escape the boredom of being cooped up at home, so only the 2 of us went!

At first I had my doubts, because shouldn't it be 'the more the merrier' when heading to the beach?
Cos only in big groups will it be fun to play frisbee, beach volleyball and other games right!

Turns out the trip was still successful for us both, we suntanned, played scrabble, took many pictures all whilst rocking to our music!
(I brought portable speakers to connect to the iPod hehehe)
I would like to ask what's that black halo doing in the sky???

Hopped over to Cafe Del Mar for a drink or so before heading home.
Finally got a chance to sip drinks in that absolute laidback place.
I WILL DEFINITELY BE HEADING BACK THERE SOON! :)



Pictures will be up probably later in the day, because they're all in shan's camera!
I won't have my loyal camera to accompany me for the next 9 days or so till my parents get back!
They left for the airport earlier, so now I've to act like a parent/babysitter to MY BROTHER and to THE PLANTS.
GOODLUCK TO ME. 
I'M ALREADY FEELING BORED AND LONELY.
And they're not gonna be here to celebrate my birthday with me. Sobs :(

No comments:

Post a Comment