Follow me!

Friday, October 08, 2010

Green, purple, red, white


Hi people :)

Finally I went out today. As in, really heading out to town to have dinner and to walk around(today it meant shopping)!

Satisfied leh. Because I did not manage to get myself a pretty hat in Taiwan(ALL VERY POINTED, MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN AIRHEAD), so I found a nice greyish black hat on sale for only $9.90 at Uniqlo!
Me and my love for hats. I seem to be able to look good in hats/berets. 
Maybe due to my long face shape?

Really love stuff which can jizz up a simple outfit, like scarves, hats, headbands, rings, belts, vests etc.
Mix and match + Layering = Always the best option for a casual day out!


I HATE FACEBOOK UPLOADER.
I've been trying the photos from the trip yet it keeps screwing up on me.
Holy bananas, I hope they do something about it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment