Today's the start of my first birthday celebration!
I find that mixing groups of friends together is bound to end up with at least one feeling awkward, so I'd rather meet them in separate groups, on separate days.
Met with Aaron today!
I'm working tmr, and he has to book in tmr night too, so Saturday was the only choice we had left to go out.
He brought me to eat dim sum and other stuff at Tunglok Seafood Restaurant @ Arena Country Club, Upper Jurong Road.
First, they told us we could not reserve a table as we only had 2 pax.
Next, after we'd highly anticipated the dimsum buffet, they disappointed us again because dimsum buffet has to have a minimum of at least 4 pax too.
What rubbish lor.
![]() | |
| POWER CENTURY EGG PORRIDGE. |
![]() |
| Pork ribs with diced yam! |
![]() |
| Close-up of Roast Meat Platter(chicken, duck, charsiew) |
Then we hopped over to The Cathay to watch 'Takers'!
Action packed show, and it was not bad?
Thereafter, the day was closed with free tickets to the JYJ showcase at Expo! Wannie got it from her friend's friend, probably someone working as part of the event organiser?
Free Cat 3 seats, lousy seats all the way back, but 98 bucks still.
Love freebies haha.
At least I got to see Junsu, and it was all our first time attending a showcase/concert.
I would never pay above 50 bucks for a concert ticket, totally not worth it!
Imagine those people who had paid for Cat 1 seats, the showcase lasted close to only an hour, 4 songs were sang, a few questions asked, all of this for close to a 100 bucks ticket(cheapest) when I cannot even see the face of the singer???
Wasteful or not you tell me.
& neither did I have my trusty camera or any binoculars to zoom in on the stage! Rawr, so wasteeeeeddddd :(
![]() |
| Guess what Aaron got me? |
![]() |
| The smell's not bad! :) |











No comments:
Post a Comment