Typing this as I'm soaking my clothes!
Plenty tiring to wash clothes, 80-90% of it I've to handwash as I'm afraid of colour running, clothes spoiling and stuff if I were to throw it into the washing machine.
This causes alot of work for me, I should invest in more t-shirts soon right!
They're so hardy and will never run out of trend! Haha.
Anyway yesterday, headed to bugis to get Weicheow's birthday present, & we got him a fire engine red HOLGA!!!!
Make me tempted to get one myself too :x
So cool lor, I think I could sit for a whole day in that shop, reading the lomo stuff, getting mesmerised by the pretty pictures. Hmmm...
Watched 'Bruce Lee, my brother' too!
That show was kinda long winded for my liking.
Showed many scenes over the years of the growing up stages of Bruce Lee.
Probably the duration was long (2 hr 20 mins) because they wanted to make it real detailed, but some parts weren't exactly interesting.
Not much fighting scenes involved either, though the cinematography was great.
The vintage effects were (Y)
*
*
*
Anyway's today the 1st of Dec!!!
I love the start of a new month, always have full motivation to do things.
Do things as in to set goals, accomplish them by the end of the month, make full use of my life and stuff etc.
(I've a weird habit of not liking to start things mid-month)
HAHA AND THIS MONTH, MY GOAL IS TO SLIM DOWN.
Not tremendously, but at least show some difference.
Well, hope can work la hor. :/
P/s: I finally synchronised my beloved blackberry with the bb desktop manager!
Had 557 things to download because I've not connected it to my computer since I bought it in March. #FAIL.
Updated OS and everything else, apps etc.
Now feeling super high. BECAUSE I'VE DOWNLOADED A PRETTY THEME TOO!
Well, hope can work la hor. :/
P/s: I finally synchronised my beloved blackberry with the bb desktop manager!
Had 557 things to download because I've not connected it to my computer since I bought it in March. #FAIL.
Updated OS and everything else, apps etc.
Now feeling super high. BECAUSE I'VE DOWNLOADED A PRETTY THEME TOO!
Am quite satisfied ^^
ADSADSADS!! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment