Follow me!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A little obstacle will push me even further!


Here's another setback.
I awoke to news that sadly, I did not get into the 6mth internship.
SERIOUSLY. CAN THINGS JUST GET ANY BETTER.
I think this round of common tests screwed me up big time, usually I score because I focus on scoring well right from common tests.

Now, with such screwed common tests, the finals will be a real difficulty.
ZZZ every sem my GPA has only been increasing, I doubt I can handle the disappointment if it were to go downhill this sem!!
But I slacked alot, so I only have myself to blame. T.T

Very demoralising leh now. Feel like giving up only.
Don't know whaddfuck I'm learning all these IT modules for when I've lost interest in them since quite sometime ago.

Constantly reminding myself about my future, yet the future seems bleak when I'm studying something I don't enjoy :X

TOMORROW'S PARTY TIME! IN JUST A FEW HOURS!
GOTTA PERSEVERE GOODBYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment