It's really disheartening to know that the people you actually care for don't think the same way as you.
I've so many people that I would care for that won't actually 'care for me' when I need them.Although its just a freaking facebook status, it still hurts.
Was discussing and debating with Betty & Stel whether I should put this status up, because in my heart I already knew the answer.
I've plenty of friends, but only very few of quality.
Betty and I have a considerable amount of fb friends from camps and such, but I do not keep in contact with most, so we were saying its better to deceive ourselves sometimes.
Should have listened to her, but curiosity got the better of me.
AND HERE I AM FEELING SAD WTF.
Some of those who clicked 'like' on my status surprised me, but I feel really appreciative towards them.
At least I know that even though we don't chat often, they will still think of me and be there to listen to me at a call's distance away.
On the other hand, some whom I'd expected to be there for me the most when I needed them, showed me their real feelings.
This status actually really tells lots about how much people appreciate you.
Okay, those who've not seen the status = negligibleBut many others whom I've shown concern for don't actually reciprocate.
Not that I'd expect something in return for showing concern, but I've made so much sacrifice of my own time to listen to you pour your heart out when you were down and etc, and I cannot believe that if I were to need a listening ear, you would not even be able to spare me a few minutes?
I know that everyone shows care in a different way, but even so, will they really care when the time comes? AIYOHHHH.
It's hard to find real friends that won't take you for granted :X
It's hard to find real friends that won't take you for granted :X
SIGHS.
I SERIOUSLY WANT TO WHACK MYSELF FOR POSTING THIS STATUS, FEEL LIKE UNDOING IT SIA. :(
I'VE TO FACE REALITY BUT I STILL CANNOT ACCEPT THE HARSH FACT THAT THE PEOPLE I HOPE WOULD SHOW CONCERN FOR ME DON'T ACTUALLY BOTHER.
Maybe I should be cruel and selfish first then I won't get so affected right!!
Maybe I should be cruel and selfish first then I won't get so affected right!!
SUCKS BIG TIME PLEASE.
Okay, maybe its just me who needs to much love, care and concern from people.
I'M A SUPER PEOPLE PERSON.
A LIBRA TRAIT - NEED TO FEEL LOVED AT ALL TIMES :)
When I told my friend I was sad, I still kena scolded by him as 'stupid girl', think he was referring me to 'being stupid' for getting affected 'by such trivial stuff'.
I KNOW ITS THE ACTIONS IN REAL LIFE THAT MEAN THE MOST, BUT STILL. PFFFFT.
No comments:
Post a Comment