Lunch-ed with Eric & shan!
Long time no meet, and during school days we most probably won't be able to meet him for lunch anymore!
Apparently he's converted his house living room into a studio for future photoshoots, and once its been fully furbished, we would be invited over for shoots too!
Hehehehehe photoshoots are fun because I like pretty pictures :)
Of course its fun, but there's always the tiring part.
Your posture, the perfect pose, the facial expression, and having to warm up to your photographer etc...
MUST BE THICK SKINNED! HAHA
Thank goodness we did a shoot with him before, met him on several lunch occasions, so we're more or less familiar with him already.
Shan made a blunder yesterday!
We rushed and stressed ourselves while shopping because she mistook the date to be today's date, the 23rd!
So we were like rushing while sourcing for presents because we had to 'reach a bbq at 5pm that day'
We ran around in circles of the whole of vivo like mad dogs because we couldn't find the shops we wanted to re-patronise. LOL MUCH?
Anyway I gave the bbq a miss tonight because I've really been out EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY and I'M GETTING TIRED OF RUNNING OUT DAILY.
It's taking a toll on my skin, my health.
CANNOT DEFEND AGAINST DARK EYE CIRCLES AND PIMPLES. *pukes*
In need for massages and facial soon!
AND IM GONNA PIAK ON A MASK RIGHT NOW^^
************************
Today.
K.o-ed at Edward's house after a night at Ph again!
Was supposed to go ButterFact, but the whole of Singapore decided to turn up there last night, for some weird reason, so yes, we hopped over to Ph instead.
Thank goodness the queue there was much shorter. ^^
Anyway I couldn't really sleep and was kinda emo+stone, so I was dying to get home.
Idk, something's up with me these few days.
I shouldn't be having these needs.
Independent and strong is what I should be.
And I should not let myself get affected so easily!
It's alright to be weak at times, but I wanna be strong.
Sometimes I'm just too afraid to hurt others but I end up hurting myself. Should make myself happy first right?
I should train to be an ice queen. Heh.
It feels good to have people realise your worth and cherish it :)


No comments:
Post a Comment