Follow me!

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Stitch your life up!

The huge stitch at bugis junction!
Dinner with Alvin and group last night! :)


They are a friendly & fun batch of people, really enjoy their company.


Ate at Pornsak's cafe again, tried the pineapple rice this time round! 

The pineapple rice wasn't tasty enough though! :X
Okay lazy to blog already. Shouldn't be updating much these few days, in view of the upcoming common tests, and my very first paper, which is this Saturday!
Wish me luck and of course click on my ads readers! Thanks^^



I need a shoulder to cry on. Could everything turn out right just for once.
Suddenly I feel so vulnerable, as though I'm left dangling on the edge of a precipice.
Friendship can be so fragile, really.
The truth hurts, somehow I've got to learn to suck it up right?
He definitely wouldn't bother to read my blog, because he's changed.
I was always there for you when you needed me.
Let your pour out all your sorrows, see you drown yourself in alcohol and cigarettes everyday, listened to you while you were crying, felt heartache for you.
However, what I'm feeling is that you cannot be bothered with me at all now.
You don't seem keen to meet me, the way you talk to me feels strangely distant.
You really don't care now do you? 
Were you taking me for granted all this time?! 

I miss you,I really do.
But it seems we've nothing much to say to each other now?
Superficial talk? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment