I blanked out during ITLG paper today.
Alright, this sucks even more because I'm the ITLG rep!
I don't wanna let Mr Lim down, neither do I want him to be targeting me the rest of the semester for not scoring well in his module :X
He already knew I skipped many of his lectures, and I wanted to score to prove him wrong, wrong that I was a lazy girl etc.
BUTTTT.
Things just had to screw up you know?
Din know how to fill in at least 70% of the 'fill-in-the-blanks', thats like 14 marks gone down the drain?
And for the types of computer attacks, I kinda mixed up my explanations even though I know very well I could define the terms.
Fuck this shit really. I hate it when I screw things up.
Everyone's fighting their own war, just like how I'm fighting mine internally.
I still amaze myself by the connection we previously shared. (I still don't get how we suddenly charmed each other. Attraction is not a choice, and its so hard to fathom!)
Somehow, a part of me still clings on to to the warm feeling, refusing to let it go.
Certain songs reminded me of you, your eyes, your smile, and all the pretty memories come tumbling into view.
I know I'm not supposed to be doing this, and my natural Libra trait tells me to balance out my life.
Keeping things unbalanced is unhealthy and it doesn't make me feel at ease!
BUTTTT. It's natural human reaction to hang on only to good memories right.
BUTTTT. It's natural human reaction to hang on only to good memories right.
It's not that I can't let things go, but I just wanna reminisce the good times we shared, and retain all those good memories, no matter how short-lived.
I'm being optimistic, because rather than being all sad & force myself to let it go, I've chosen to selectively recollect only the good things that happened between us.
That way, it makes it easier to face the current situation because I would have felt no loss at all.
It's kind of disillusioning, but its part of a defence mechanism right.
Anyway it's silently understood that we've to keep our distance, so the only thing left are these memories to remind me of this short but wonderful experience.
And good friends we shall be :)
P/s: Kept listening to Nelly's just a dream these few days, wondering if it applied to you. HAHA.
Wonder if you share the same sentiments as me about this issue.
Do you like, miss me at times and stuff?
Does a part of you cling on to the good memories, unable to let them go too?
I really wanna feel your real emotions, even if its just for a day.
I really wanna know what's going on in your head, even if its just for an hour.
You've got a smile that lights up the whole town, and everytime you smile at me, i fall for you all over again. Do you? Even if it's just for awhile? :)
You've got a smile that lights up the whole town, and everytime you smile at me, i fall for you all over again. Do you? Even if it's just for awhile? :)
WHY ARE GIRLS SO MUCH MORE EMOTIONAL THAN GUYS. SO ANNOYING.
I WANNA BE ABLE TO EASILY DETACH MYSELF FROM FEELING SO EMOTIONAL IN SUCH SITUATIONS.
thank god for my optimistic and happy mindset. LOL.
hehe ranting done! :>
2 more papers to kill. must believe that its easy only!
tmr's an 8.30 paper again. wartime starts now!
don't forget my ads :)


No comments:
Post a Comment