![]() |
| Clique @ Luge, Sentosa! (Overdue photos I promised) |
![]() |
| Look at my exhilaration in coming down the slope! |
![]() |
| The girls! <3 |
Basically, yesterday was a pretty boring day.
Was planning to nua at home and study since I had no more IS class till the term break ended.
Then Stella called and told me we had to present BSD project the very next day.
WE FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT THE FORMAL PRESENTATION AND EVERYTHING. ahaha
The 4 of us, none of us remembered at all. LOL.
So I rushed to school to meet Stel and the whole day was spent chionging the slides.
Presentation went pretty well today, I'm still quite amazed at our efficiency and impromptuness.
We're the only group that last min rushed everything yesterday and this morning, and none of us brought any script to talk at all.^^
********************************************************************************
********************************************************************************
Today - Lunch at Central's Marabuta Ramen!
Supposedly the famous ramen @ Central or sth.
Okay only leh i find. Nothing very faaaaantasticccccc. :X
Their ramen machiam thinner than maggie mee.
'Okay my life is kinda boring. Need something to get off my chest'
Study time! Cya people :)



No comments:
Post a Comment