Follow me!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Season of giving! :)

Saturday 18.12.10
Surprised Yonghui during her birthday @ Fish & Co! (planned by Valson)
Hope you enjoyed your night hui! HAPPY 19TH! :D
Oh the cake from ChefIcon was awesome. Yummy max! Expensive but worth it.

There's the 'mummy' and 'daddy' side! Our clique and hui's clique :)

Hopped over to Ph aft celebrations!
Drank alot this time round, but din go in to dance much.
Hahaha fail sia. I think next time we hafta reach at 9pm.
Everytime we reach at 11-12am, we always delay till 2-3+ when there's nothing much to dance to anymore!

Jacky took good care of Stel that night too.
Stel's real lucky, I would wish to have a guy friend take care of me that well too.
Someone fussing over me, worrying over me, without him having a gf to worry about.
Would totally love a guy bestie like that.
Where have all my guy besties died to btw?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spent yesterday and today at town searching for Xmas presents!
Brokebrokebroke! And I keep eating omg.
Somehow I'm becoming more stingy on spending on myself sia. Something wrong. I rather spend on friends than spend on myself.
Weird shit. Thought humans are supposed to be selfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment