Follow me!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa loves us!

This is gonna be such a rushed post because I'm leaving for a 3d 2n camp(BAMP) tmr noon!
AND I STILL HAVE YET TO START PACKING.
But to sustain all you readers in continuing to read my blog, I hafta be hardworking right!
I'll try to keep this post as short and sweet as possible!   (don't blame me if pics take up space cos pics colour up everything in my blog!^^)

love these people! :)

Basically, during Christmas Eve, I spent my noon shopping for presents with Stel, then dinner + movie + another round of shopping for Xmas presents @ Jurong Point with Jac, Justin & Edward, and we hopped over to Jac's house to ton!

Main highlight of the night: THE NTUC EXCHANGE!
Ahemmmms. Supposedly from the title, you can already guess where we went to shop for our presents right!
It was a super impromptu decision; after dinner, we used whatever remaining time we had to kill before the movie to actually SHOP AT THE 24 HR NTUC for each others presents!    (on a draw-lot basis)

Our pathetic plastic strips, the ink could not even stay on LOL
Jac with her slip of plastic HAHA

We drew names first, it failed.
So we took another alternative by choosing phones with eyes closed, and it was actually kinda funny because in the end, we all knew who was gonna be buying what for who.
Cannot help it lah, all 5 of us inside NTUC leh! Somehow abit difficult to hide from each other.
Unless its like some 'angel & mortal' game with a big group of people, where the chances of picking your own name out of the pile is gonna be low, and its super secretive because you're not going to be buying presents in the same place as your 'angel' or 'mortal' (too bad the 24hr NTUC was the only shop open then, and the only one that sold a wide variety of general goods, suitable for guys/girls alike)


Loved Justin's present for me! Innovative right :) 
I look shitty in here but i'll still post this pic because I'm satisfied with the present and the person who made it HAHA.
Floppy present for Edward from me! hahaha
Stel w Edward's present for her! Another innovative fellow who produced a potty filled with mms HAHAHA!
Din expect the 2 guys to be so creative, their presents even more creative than us!
And on hers was a message saying sth along the lines of 'I bought this for you so that you will remember to text me everytime you shit xxxx2545'
HAHA FUCKING CUTE SIA TABOLEH TAHAN.




Xmas day itself - Went over to Cheryl's house for dinner! Lovely mum of hers cooked for us 4! 
shall upload pics another time cos its in the dslr and i think the res super high. :/


time to pack! byeeeeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment