Follow me!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Toodlebugs.

Gonna be stuck at home all day long today i guess.
Guess it's god's way of making events happen this way so that I will be bored to death and end up doing my chores/homework to occupy myself.

I can sense flu coming up. It keeps knocking on my door, leaving its footsteps and traces and running away again.
Such an ambiguous visitor makes me ponder when it will arrive for an actual visit.

Aye. I'm broke and I need more $$!
Thus sitting at home to save $$ too!
Have to start planning and managing my bank accounts again.
Account(s) because i created a UOB one just 4 days back!
That one shall be where I place aside a small sum of $$ to limit my spending?
And the POSB one shall be where I save my $$ I guess.
Because POSB allows for easy transfer of allowance from my parents, and UOB allows for me to draw $$ w/o having to wait for long queues at goddamn ATM's.
SMART? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment