Been reading quite abit of it since last night, hope to complete it by today.
Doubt there will be much time though. Gonna head down to work later and am staying overnight at my cuzzie's house before we head down to work together the next day again!
Aye, she has a whole lot of clothes to clear and I'm gonna go over and try them to see if they fit, and to see which are my picks!
(We stay at totally opposite ends from each other, so its pointless to lug all back)
Anyway, I realised all the novels I've been reading so far are all about destroyed lives, due to some careless mistake or something.
It makes me fear yeah?
And I HAVE THE TENDENCY TO DO STUPID THINGS TOO.
Kinda feel that I'm still very wilful and stubborn at times.
Grow up soon please! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment