PARTYPARTYPARTY.
I'm not a party-goer but i like club music manymany. Haha.
So I attended NP's GLOW PARTY earlier on, just hours ago! :)
Organised by NP's student union, they invited DJ Kzee down to be the DJ for the night.
Many free lightsticks were given out, not bad huh.
The music wasn't as nice as I'd expected it to be, quite a few unknown songs in fact. Not high enough!
Kinda hard to get into the real dancing mood too, no drinks or anything to let ourselves drift into the club mood :(
It's like you just walk in out of nowhere, totally sober, and have to suddenly force yourself into the mood, and let the music carry you away.
I still think last year's REDCAMP5 hopnight was much more fun, with DJ Daniel Chow. His music was nice, and the people from my batch were more high I think.
This time round it is open to all students as long as you can produce the NP identification card, so the volume of people was definitely more than the previous year.
Making this a short post. Tired to describe on any further. Roughly what you would expect of a club, only with a bigger surface area to dance with, and no drinks. Fullstop. Bye :)
P/s: Sorry for kinda neglecting you babe! Luckily I realised it in time. Feel real bad, cos I absolutely detest that feeling. Which is probably why *ahem* neglected you too, because she needs to avoid feeling like that. I'm able to put myself into both your shoes. Girl, if you're reading this I'm sure you'll know who I'm referring to.




No comments:
Post a Comment