Today was kind of a bad day.
You know, the kind of days that one just doesn't feel like being out all of a sudden?
I was actually eager to go out; set off in the morning feeling happy.
But halfway through the day, it started to rain, and we had just only reached the prawning area lor!
Aaron & his catch with the uber long pincers!
Our huge haul! (okay la, alot is some random uncle gave it to us!)
Kind soul will have kind returns!(: (as the chinese saying goes)
P/s: Sorry for some lousy quality photos, they were taken using phone. Cos my digital's battery died in the midst :(
Then okay, one would actually expect it to be sheltered fully right.
But that lousy place had actually been designed to look like a kampung, with 'attap roofs' that leaked.
Mesh nettings of course will leak water right!
Who's the lousy architect for that place!
Want to build at least build really fake 'attap roofs' can!
Build at least those kind that are able to shield people from the rain, and let people not have to worry about catching a cold due to rain from the leaking roof!So now I highly suspect that I've gotten a cold, because I'm feeling shitty feverish.
And I've been sorta 'drenched' in the rain for many hours!
WE WERE THERE AT THAT PLACE FROM 4+ TO 11+.
CAN IMAGINE THE COLD WINDS AND THE PATTERING OF RAINDROPS ON YOUR BODY FOR SO MANY HOURS!
Zzzz. I've got work on thursday, please don't do this to me.
Having a dry cough and coughing fits is bad enough as it is, I definitely don't want to be contacting a high fever later.



No comments:
Post a Comment