Supposedly the day I would have hit my 6th month with him.
In other words, we would have been together for half a year.
Sadly, a little earlier before this date, chaos dropped a bomb down on us, pushed us over the edge, and poof went everything.
I did everything I could to salvage this r/s with you.
Yet you never, ever, are able to fully change.
As so the saying goes, 'a leopard never changes its spots'.
So super true.
Happen once, fine.
Happen a second time, okay.
Happens too frequently, that's the end of everything.
So, what's with the wanting to change bullshit you gave me?
The way you show it is to complain right the next day?
Saying stupid stuff like I'm not heeding your advice whatsoever.
All guys, regardless of them being good friends/acquaintances are all 'danger'?
Every single one of them?
I might be childish, stubborn, wilful, not so streetsmart, BUT I AM DEFINITELY NOT DUMB.
You think my cousin wouldn't protect me from 'danger'?
Saying that you trust me yet not the people around me?
Only you are able to give me FULL protection?
You are not infallible.
What's up with that nonsense.
Even to the extend that you doubt my closest girlfriends.
If not for seeing how miserable I was, would they even have bothered to 'poke their noses into our business'? -(as quoted from you)
So tell me.
If you were in their shoes, wouldn't you do the same thing?
To give advice, to want your close friend to end his/her misery.
Do you dare say that as a close friend of mine, he/she doesn't have the rights to want to see me happy, and to influence me to end my suffering?
Or would you rather, he/she stand by the sidelines and only can look on sullenly, but not being able to do/help me in any way?
Please ask yourself this honestly.
Love's supposed to strengthen us,
and not weaken us.
"A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it" - Person
"A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it" - Person
Chapter closed.
Awaiting a new and better beginning.
Off relationships for the time being.
Too weary, it drains me of everything.
明天会更好!
明天会更好!

No comments:
Post a Comment