(15 Apr, 10pm-6am)
Night out with my cousin was fun!
From Kbox after work to having frog's legs porridge at Geylang Lorong 3.
Her friends were driving, which made it easy to move from place to place.
Hehs. I was quite paiseh to sing with them in the beginning.
I was the only one below 20 yrs there. :(
Kept feeling like I was a kid through their eyes.
Now I want to hit 21 yrs old quickly!
Okay, don't even say 21 yet. 18 already haven't hit, cannot think so far-.-
So we were out till about 4+, 5am, slept around 5+, 6am.
And we did not manage to wake up on time to do her ic.
I woke up a tad earlier, and ended up playing with her dog.
His name's Meyer(: About 8/9 yrs old already.
And he's super sticky to my cousin. Haha.
Is it a trait of golden retrievers?
(16 Apr, 10pm-3am)
Lugged the whole bag of clothes which my cousin passed over to me to find Mel and Mervyn @ Plaza Sing after work.
Went to drink at Liquidkitchen,
Magon & Weicheng joined us at around 12+.
We spent like a total of $280, $40 on food, $240 on drinks.
And that was without opening any bottle lol.
Here's Magon's rainbow shooter. (7 diff hard liqour)
(Rum, malibu, pineapple)
Sucks man.
Weicheng & Magon
Mel's waterfall.
My snow white & the 7 dwarfs.
First round.
(Gin, Vodka, Rum, Tequila, Thriple Sec, Whiskey, Bourbon, Milk)
Have to drink in order, least 'hot' to most 'hot'
Milk acts as the igniter for puking. Haha.
But I did not finish the whole thing:(
Din wanna go back drunk.
But I swear I will go back and chiong that whole thing again! :D
(If I can bunk over at someone's else house/chalet)
But I did not finish the whole thing:(
Din wanna go back drunk.
But I swear I will go back and chiong that whole thing again! :D
(If I can bunk over at someone's else house/chalet)
Second round of it.
This time round, with a sequence too, but unknown hard liqour.
(The rarer types i guess)
(The rarer types i guess)
The experienced bartender's secret recipe. Lol.
Can see the difference in colours? (between 1st and 2nd round)
And it was blue carossal (alcohol with milk) as the igniter.
And Mel, me, Mervyn drank several shots of the blue carossal after that.
P/s: This time round, it really is over between me and him.
We just cannot connect no matter what.
Too many different views, two different worlds.
No comments:
Post a Comment