Follow me!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shedding those pounds.

Hi people.
Netball training kinda demoralised me today.
I think i suck at catching balls now.
Or probably because I was facing totally new people and was uncomfortable with playing with them.
Din really dare to edge forward and catch the ball, afraid that I would trip someone and stuff.
Was blur with the rules and missed the catch several times. Holy cow. Don't like that feeling.
I very much prefer the times back in secondary school, when we kinda played a rojak game.
We always said 'lets go play netball', but our netball consisted of captain's ball rules.
So the wing attacker and defender could actually run the whole courts, and could even step through the semicircle teeheehee.

For me, I played the wing attacker in the first round, and did not dare advance to catch the ball when the whistle was blown. LOL.
Just ran around blindly, not calling out to my teammates to pass the ball over and stuff.
Why am I always so worried about how people will view me.
I should just go ahead and play happily shouldn't I?
Must not be worried about how people will view me if I fail to catch the ball or fail to pass it properly.
Everyone errs huh. And I'm inperfect anyway.

P/s: How I wish i was born with some kinda sports talent or something. Don't like being so un-sporty. Rahh :(

Pp/s: Happy with my haircut! Many people complimented me on it. Thankyou people! :) Only now abit starting to miss my previous long hair where I could toy it around and fiddle with different hairstyles.

No comments:

Post a Comment