Follow me!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's the language of love?

Last night: Mahjong + Domino's pizza for dinner @ bby's place:)
Winning tiles? LOL I ALSO WISH I CAN WIN WITH SUCH TILES HAHA
play mahjong halfway almost fall asleep LOL.
Meixuan!! The one who always wins my money in mj LOLOL.
Dressed to club but ended up mj with us HAHAHA (Y)

Still super annoyed at your actions earlier.
You were in no position to do that towards me no matter how angry you were. Worse, you were the one at fault?! Your anger doesn't warrant your actions.
I cannot help thinking how easy it was for you to 'ask me to leave'. Fuck youuuu, if I'd really gone off would you chase after me? I could have left right then. So fcking angry I swear. Zzzz.
The whole situation is too embarrassing for words.

And you really say the most incredulous things sometimes.
How can I be hiding away & chatting happily to someone else when I'm so obviously pissed at you?
If I wanted to show you my 'happiness' and 'I don't give a damn' attitude, I would have done it right in your face. I sourced a hiding spot for a very simple reason -  I needed to vent without your presence. I was pissed and I refuse remain in the same room as you, simply because you were aggravating my anger instead of helping  to pacify it!

I took a leap of faith to trust you, and I hope you won't disappoint.

"There is always some madness in love, but there is always some reason in madness"

No comments:

Post a Comment